One of the panel discussions at iMedia Brand Summit Goa comprised of the most important topic – Standardization of Metrics & Measurement. Marketers were keen to know the measurability factor in digital as the new medium but also made crystal clear points with respect to not agonizing about a standard way to measure the platform. This panel was moderated by MakeMyTrip’s CMO – Mohit Gupta along with other key panelists like Karthi Marshan (EVP & Head – Group Marketing, Kotak Mahindra Bank), Marc Johnson (SVP – Global Strategy & Communications, Experian Hitwise), Kedar Gavane ( Director - comScore) & Nitin Mathur (Sr Director & Head of Marketing, Yahoo! ).
The idea was to bring forth opinions from varied verticals that played eminent roles in deciding the measurement story – a brand, a publisher, and a metric company. Watch this entire video to know interesting perspectives of what multiple brands had to say about metrics & how does the industry need to change their mindset towards Digital GRP.
Other iMedia Brand Summit Videos:
- Joe Nguyen of comScore on Digital Adoption for Marketers
- Alan Schulman’s keynote on Marketing in the Digital Age
- Atul Satija's Snapshot Presentation
- Nielsen's Snapshot Presentation
- Ramswaroop Gopalan's Snapshot Presentation
- Google's Breakfast Presentation
- Interview of Priya Jayaraman of Propaganda India
April 22, 2013, 5:55 am UTC
April 4, 2013, 5:21 am UTC
March 29, 2013, 4:57 am UTC
March 15, 2013, 7:02 am UTC